Our exhibitions about nature and environment will introduce you to the sea, the forest, the landscape and streams in a wonderful scenery
You will get to learn using games, quizzes and films, and you can:.
- Take a walk under the surface of the sea and learn about water, rich and poor in oxygen.
- Smell at polluted seabed, taste salt water and see living fish and plants.
- Touch stones and mussels.
- Climb around in the underground passages in the wooden hill and see animals and mushrooms that are normally difficult to spot.
- Touch the woodman's equipment and watch a film about working with wood.
- Play a game about bird song and the different leaves of the trees.
- Look at life in the forest through a pair of binoculars.
- Determine the path of water through a winding or straight stream.